30 Edited digital photos
45 minutes of shooting
Travel within 50km of Geneva
Additional 45 minutes with a change of clothes
30 additional photos
Travel within 100km of Geneva
Additional edit requests
Travel to any of my locations
(Must be within 50km of Geneva)
(Must be within 100km of Geneva)
(Depends on the needs of customer, contact me for a quote)
Geneva Couples, engagements, and anniversaries
Within my first 50 km radius
1) Geneva Couples- Extravagant hotels, chateaus, and churches sitting on the banks of the deep blue Geneva Lake, flanked by mighty, snow-capped mountains including: the gorgeous Mont Blanc. Geneva is a great place for engagements and anniversaries.
2) Yvoire Couples - stunning gardens in the petite medieval village set this setting apart from the others in the vicinity of a Geneva wedding. A little higher with beautiful vineyards as well, but looking the wrong way for tall mountains. Yvoire is the Geneva wedding with vibrant color and rich heritage perfect for a couple getaway photo session.
3) Lausanne Couples - Clinging to a steep mountainside, Lausanne is the most striking place for Geneva wedding photography. Terraced vineyards flow down to Lake Leman far below, surrounded by towering Swiss mountains and lake Chateaus. So beautiful, and yet always busy, Lausanne is great for anniversary photo sessions and engagements.
4) Nantua (Ain) Couples - The quietest and least well known in the region. This beautiful lake town looks like one of Norway's grand fjords. Hidden deep in a valley, with iconic medieval architecture, this quiet town is great for those who want a quiet, yet beautifully defined, Geneva couples photo session.
5) Chamonix Couples- Sitting at the easternmost spot of my initial price radius for Geneva weddings. Chamonix sits at the base of the great Mont Blanc. Gondolas run year round here, which means that you could take your wedding photos on top of Europe, or on a glacier, or even, in a glacier in the Mer de Glace. Chamonix is not the Geneva couples photo session for the faint hearted, but for those seeking a romantic anniversary or engagement shoot while eating dinner on top of the world.
6) Annecy Couples - Annecy carries the name the Venice of the Alps, and it is one of the most popular French towns in the region. It offers beautiful lake views of Annecy lake and a stunning town center with canals flanked by gorgeous Alpine peaks. Annecy is the Geneva couples photo session with vibrance and class.
6) Aix-les-Bains Couples - Aix-les-Bains and Chambery sit at the southern end of my initial price radius. Sitting on the banks of the Lac du Bourget, Aix -les-Bains contains some of the most beautiful, quiet chateaus, along with a prominent lakeside Abbey that does romantic evenings as well. Aix-les-Bains is the Geneva photo session for those seeking all the great rewards in a more remote style.
7) Zermatt wedding - Hidden deep in the remote alpine region of Switzerland, there are few places that match the majestic mountain view as that of the Matterhorn seen from Zermatt. Ski here all year round and have one of the most exquisite wedding experiences in the world. Zermatt is a one of the kind Geneva wedding.
How do you know we're legit?
We want to make it fun! We love photography, and our first goal is to make sure that you have the best experience you can possibly have. It takes a little bit of courage to have a photo session with someone you don't know, and that is why we are going to be there with you every step of the way. In many cases, you may be traveling to Geneva. We will be there walking you through the process and communicating with you long before you arrive, up until the delivery of the final product.
We spend so much time communicating during our Geneva photo sessions, that there's little wonder that we become good friends with almost everyone we photograph. No matter what your needs, you can know that you'll have someone you can rely on and work to make your photos and experience special. Still not convinced? Check out some reviews on our Facebook page and Yelp page.
Geneva Couples, Engagement & Anniversary Photo Sessions
Additional items I can provide:
About my price table for Geneva Couples, engagements, and anniversaries
All of my couples photo session packages can be negotiated according to your needs and wants. The price will always depend on distance needed to travel and the amount of time and work or risk I would take.
Also make sure to read my FINE PRINT PAGE